Come holiday in comfort at one of the most beautiful spots on the Kwa-Zulu Natal South Coast. Our lovely beach cottage is perched above the golden sands and rolling breakers of Dolphin Bay in the charming village of Munster. With its own private beach access, this home from home is the perfect place to kick back and unwind. Dine alfresco on the deck while watching whales, dolphins and ships pass by, chill out with a book or explore the many attractions the surrounding area has to offer.
We run the house on an “honesty system” so we do not have to store away all our non-perishable groceries/wine & liquor, toiletries etc. Guests are welcome to make use of all the stock in the house on condition they replace what they use before departure. Herbs, spices, oils and condiments need only be replaced if you use the last of something.
As the cottage is our second home we have strict T&Cs:
** No more than 6 guests utilizing 3 bedrooms (no guests may be accommodated on our couches or blow up mattresses)
** Children u/6yrs on request only
** Pets on request
All linen, bath and beach towels.
Weber coal braai
Weber gas braai
• 3 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms MES
• 2 bedrooms with Queen beds & 1 bedroom with Twin beds
• All bedrooms and entertainment area with breaker/sea views
• Overhead fans in all rooms.
• Open plan entertainment area with deck overlooking ocean and covered patio on opposite side with fold away doors to open the area up for braai/entertainment as no wind.
• Well equipped kitchen with SMEG oven/gas hob, coffee machine, etc.
• Washing machine/dryer – maid service twice a week – additional days @ extra cost
• DVD player
• Selection of books
• Telescope for whale watching in season/binoculars for dolphin/bird watching
• Direct beach access – house sits fairly high so there are quite a few stairs to the beach
• Excellent security with alarm and outdoor sensor beams