You only have to read some of our swappers’ testimonials and comments to understand why house swapping is becoming the way to travel. Once you’ve done your first swap, you will ask yourself why you haven't been doing this for years.
House swapping for Accommodation Establishments: B&B, Lodges etc.
This is a great opportunity while traveling to liaise with other owners/managers while taking a break and saving money. You get the opportunity to fill your establishments at a time when it sits empty. You can also make bookings with your credits for staff members or other family members (perhaps as a gift).
House swapping for Holiday apartment owners.
Take that holiday of a lifetime at the fraction of the cost, see and do more, do it more often and stay longer, save money or fill your empty beds. You can also register your main house and earn credits when you are spending time at your holiday house. Give credits as a gift to friends or family.
House swapping for house owners.
Let guests stay in your house when you are on holiday, taking a break or are away on business (take a well-deserved holiday after having been away on a business trip).
- By swapping your home, you literally save thousands of Rands on every trip, by not having to pay for accommodation, and only using your credits, that you receive when you sign on, and accumulate when other members stay with you.
- You don’t only save on the costs of your accommodation – there are also huge savings from being able to prepare your own meals, doing your own laundry, and on entertainment for you and, especially, the kids, and even on the pets, pool and garden care while you are away. Many people also choose to include their cars in the swap, in which case, there are no costs for care-hire either.
- Our members save, on average, anything from R1000 to R3000+ per night – what else could (and should!) you rather be spending that money on.
- Providing you have accumulated enough credits, swap as often as you like. There is no limit to how often you can swap your home with someone within any given year. In fact, with all the money you are going to save, you are going to find you can get away much more often than you could have thought possible.
- In addition to the thousands you save, you can experience a true “home away from home”. Live like a local in a real house for real people and enjoy the experience. Your house swap partner can guide you to all of those out-of-the-way gems – from favorite restaurants to secret hideaways and things to do at your destination.
- Enjoy the convenience of living in a home - Fully equipped kitchen? Your own rooms? Garden? Pool? Bikes and canoes and kiddies toys? Your perfect match is waiting for you.
- The flexibility you enjoy allows you to decide: travel solo, with your partner for a romantic weekend getaway or take the whole family for a month-long dream vacation. Time at the beach? Escape to the mountains? A rural retreat to a farm? Need a big city rush? It’s up to you.
- House swapping also gives you the peace of mind of knowing that someone you’ve come to know and trust is living in, and looking after, your house whilst you are away on holiday in their home or somewhere else exploring the world. No late night worrying about the safety and security of your property when you are away.
- Make friends for life – you will be surprised by the people you meet and by the relationships that are formed during the house swap process.